(ask about the difference with a 2075 - designed for smaller orchards)
Suited for 3,000-10,000 tree orchard with steeper contours
Engine Yanmar 4 Cylinder Turbo 82.7Hp/61.7kW
4WD 4 drive wheels with Poclain twin lock system
Lateral fan Maxi
- The height of just 154 cm makes it easy to work on even particularly low
plantations without damaging branches or the machine itself.
- The Rear
fan. Located at the belt outlet, and hydraulically speed-adjustable, it
separates the fruit from any lighter objects, such as leaves, grass and
- Driving position
- Comfortable, lowered, cushioned and adjustable, providing excellent
visibility and all the safety systems required for operator protection.
- Steering column - Height- and tilt-adjustable, with full instrumentation for all the machine's functions using intuitive, easy access controls.
- Speed levers
- Ergonomically-positioned, making it easy to select the required work
speed. Also available with duplication of the main controls.
- Lateral fan - Electro-hydraulically controlled and speed-adjustable: an effective system for blowing fruit between the rows.
- Vibrating seive - facilitates cleaning of the fruits.
- Hydraulic oil tank - Large and fitted with twin filtering system, ensuring a long life for all the hydraulic components.
- Tyres - Wide-section and low round impact, catering for working on very soft terrain.
- Hydro-pneumatic pick-up suspension system: standard fitting on the 2095, otherwise optional (optional).
- Bar belt
- Dual function, conveying material to the rear of the harvester, and
performing an initial clearance of small debris from the fruit.
- Holds 1000 litres, and discharges harvested fruit at heights of up to
as much as 280 cm. All the controls are electro-hydraulic.
- Equalizer - Positioned at the sieve outlet, it makes the fall of the fruit into the hopper easier and more uniform (optional in 2075).
- Openable pick-up - Facilitates servicing and cleaning operations.
- Adjustable pivoting wheels - No difficulty in following the uneven lay of the land, so the quality of the harvest remains unaltered even on gradients.
- Twin counter-rotating pick-up - Makes for productive harvesting even in the presence of grass and leaves.
- Lateral brushes
- Thickly-wired, and with automatic vertical movement, the brushes work
effectively even on terrain which is not perfectly on a level.